#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sister Borja goes home so I will be getting a new companion.

Clouds in Waveland. Doesn't it look like an angel? Beautiful! 
Sister Riva's little boy Taz




Hey Y'all. I love y'all so much and thank-you for all your support and emails. I don't have a ton of time. Sister Borja goes home Friday so Thursday morning we head to Jackson for MLC and then she flies out Friday morning so I'll be getting a new companion. I don't know yet who it will be. Yesterday it was bitter sweet for her last Sunday. We got a new bishopric so they all bore their  testimonies and then Sister Borja bore hers. It was beautiful. She is an amazing person. She's got a lot of love in her. I have learned so much from her, it has been an honor to serve with her these past 3 weeks. All is well here. We got to head out. I love y'all. Have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment