#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thank you for all your letters, they help so much!

Well this week was super fast! Time is so fast! It truly "Flies on wings of lightening" Mom, thank-you so much for the package, you were so inspired to send it when you did. I received it Friday morning. The day before was a particularly hard day for me. (Are investigator cancelled a crucial appointment we had set up and I was feeling sad/frustrated). In my prayer Thursday night I asked the Lord if he could send/show me something to remind me that I'm cared for. I woke up Friday morning to your package and five letters (mom and dad, Grandma Hartley, Jessy, Nat, and Kristi). All I could think/say was, "Heavenly Father knows me."
 
Conference was great! I enjoyed all the sessions. It was neat to hear Elder Zwick talk (he came to our mission in December). We have had some crazy weather here these past few days. Southern rain storms are just like the movies. Lightening and booming thunder. We woke up one morning to wet carpet, apparently there is a hole in one of are base boards and water is coming in. Someone is fixing it today though.
 
My testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon continue to grow each week. We are so blessed to have the fullness of truth in are lives. I love Matthew 7:20. I love this gospel and I know this is the church of Jesus Christ.
 
Love Sister Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment