#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I am so grateful for conference.



Matching Shirts @ MLC

Life on the Coast




Happy Easter Everyone!

The weather has turned nice here along the Mississippi coast. It was a beautiful Easter Sunday. Sister Kelly and I headed out first thing to share #becausehelived with as many as we could before conference began. I loved conference. I came with a paper of questions, all of which were answered. I was sad not to see or hear from Elder Scott. I hope he is doing okay. I

Sister Kelly and I have had a busy week. We had MLC Thursday-Friday and then general conference Saturday-Sunday. It didn't leave a ton of working time, but we were diligent with the time we did have. MLC was very inspirational and brought me to make a lot of changes to my missionary service. As the wise Sister Jones taught me, "Every call is a call to repentance." 

This week I have an increased testimony of forgiveness and the love the Savior has for each one of us. 

I love y'all. 

Sister Hartley 
TEXAR reunion at MLC! 



Visiting Lizetta Higgins 




No comments:

Post a Comment