#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I turned 21 this week and found an A&W to celebrate.





Went on Exchanges and found an A&W





Early December in Mississippi

Crunch Crunch Crunch
Tracting on a Sunday afternoon in Jackson Mississippi


Thank-you for all the birthday wishes! They mean a lot to me! It's a raining day here in Jackson. Y'all sure have a lot of snow there! Yesterday was so nice, no coat required, just a cardigan. 
 I had the craziest finding opportunity to date this past week. I was on exchanges with a brand new missionary. We were coming out of a lesson and walking to the car. I was really into the conversation that we were having, I didn't notice that there was a big pile of dog poop. Well I slide a good minute and got it all over my shoe. Meanwhile Sister Uffens runs to the car to get her water bottle and paper towel to whip my shoe off. As she's doing this we hear someone laughing and look up to see a girl walking home from school and she's laughing at us! Luckily the neighbor of the former investigator was out washing his truck so he yells at us to come use his hose. So we walk up to his driveway and hold out my shoe and he sprays it off and then gets his bottle of degreaser and starts spraying it! It was quite the site. Anyways when all the remains is washed off and my shoe smells somewhat human again I put it back on and then we start talking. Turns out a few months back some previous sisters tracted into him and left him a copy of the Book of Mormon. He goes and gets it and we talk for a good 30minutes. He asked us all sorts of questions and was very curious about it. At the end of are conversation he goes on to say that he's a preacher and at their church library they have a book which lists all the false churches and are church was one of them listed. I looked him straight in the eye and said boldly, "We'll sir, that is a false book, are church is true." Who knew that God would have me slip in dog feces in order to testify to a preacher. That's testimony right there that God has a sense of humor! 
I love y'all. 

Sister Hartley

Witnessing for Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment